- Using a hammer and flat head screwdriver to remove you master link? STOP!!
- The DCMX Master Link Clip Pliers make the pain in butt task of installing and removing clip-type master links a easy and effortless.
- Works on both 420 and traditional 530 chain master links
- One side of the plier tip is shorter that grips the pin of the chain while the longer tip pushes the clip into place
- Durable hardened steel construction with rubber coated ergonomic handles.
** ALWAYS double check to make sure your master link clip is fully seated and installed properly. The open end of the master link clip should be facing the back of the motorcycle**