Features and Benefits:
- 90-tooth ratcheting box end delivers a 4? swing arc to turn a fastener in tight spaces
- Flexible head provides access to hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Dual-direction off-corner loading on open-end reduces fastener rounding
- 12-point ratcheting box-end for use on 6 or 12-point fasteners
GEARWRENCH 90-tooth ratcheting wrench swing arc of just 4? turns fasteners in extremely tight spaces. Longer, wider beam delivers improved reach, leverage, and comfort. Large color-coded SAE/metric markings make size identification easy. All exceed ASME performance specs and come with the trusted GEARWRENCH limited lifetime warranty.